Game Trading Made Easy
Do you have dozens or even hundreds of unredeemed bundle games? Want to trade those digital leftovers for games on your wishlist? If yes, this site can help you find and manage those trades.
Sign In Through Steam To Register
into formatable, shareable, matchable collections.
Organize your game collections, track across multiple stores and platforms.
Match with other active gamers to find the most likely trades.
Trade because one gamer's bundle leftovers are another's wishlist games.
Sign in through Steam to create your Barter.vg profile.
New Users 13 Active Users 1191 Total Users 7290
|Hyper Light Drifter||44%|
|Rise of the Tomb Raider™||44%|
|Merchants of Kaidan||24%|
|Previous 1 year||30 days||24 hours|
|All Failed Offers||1004||46||3|
|Disputed (lost game)||141||14||1|
|Not as Described||182||6||0|
An offer can have up to 2 failure reasons (1 from sender, 1 from receipient). For example, one failed offer could be both abandoned and not as described.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this site?
- Barter.vg tracks your digital game libraries, wishlists and tradables from different stores. You can then quickly find who has the games you want and if they've wishlisted your tradeable games.
- How do I get started?
- Sign in through Steam securely using OpenID. This automatically adds your Steam wishlist and library, but only if your Steam profile is public.
- Why go through Steam to login?
- Steam acts as an OpenID provider. It serves as both your identity and a way to sync your Steam wishlist and library.
- Is this site for game giveaways?
- No, try SteamGifts.com for giveaways.
- Is this site for finding cheap sales?
- No, try IsThereAnyDeal.com to track prices.
- Can I trade only a single game?
- Yes, although the site is intended for frequent traders.
- What about games not on Steam?
- There is currently limited support for GOG, Origin, Desura and Uplay titles.
- More questions?
- Visit Barter.vg Steam group.
- November 8, 2015: Bundles section indicates if you own or want each game
- November 1: Barter.vg is 1-year-old
- September 20: Updates to the collection section (filter, match)
- August 13 new search page shows games, bundles and users
- June 16: select individual trading cards to trade in offers
Unless explicitly noted otherwise, the information you post to Barter.vg will be visible to anyone viewing the site. You can remove your game collections, but not finalized offers.
Personal information collected: The site collects public Steam profiles and user-provided data on game collections in order to display that information on the site. The general assumption is that, other than login credentials, users are providing information intended for others to view.
Technical information collected: Logging services automatically track identifying attributes, such as IP address, Barter.vg user id, browser type and operating system, in order to monitor site usage and diagnose problems.