Trade Bundle Leftovers for Wishlist Games
Do you have dozens or even hundreds of unredeemed bundle games? Want to trade those digital leftovers for games on your wishlist? If yes, this site can help you find trades and manage your collections.
Sign In Through Steam To Register
One gamer's bundle leftovers are another's wishlist games.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this site?
- Barter.vg tracks your digital game libraries, wishlists and tradables from different stores. You can find those with the games you want and if they've wishlisted your tradable games. Example profile
- How do I start?
- Sign in through Steam securely using OpenID. This automatically adds your Steam wishlist and library, but only if your Steam profile is public. There is also an option to manually add games.
- Why go through Steam to login?
- Steam acts as an OpenID provider. It serves as both your identity, the basis of your reputation, and a way to sync your Steam wishlist and library.
- Is Barter.vg a safe store?
- It's not a store. It is a community of traders and collectors. Think of a bazaar, swap meet, or flea market. Your experience will depend upon with whom you trade. Overall, less than 1% of offers have resulted in disputes where games were lost. You can view the offer statistics, which are updated daily.
- Is this site for game giveaways?
- No, try SteamGifts.com for chances to win free Steam games.
- Is this site for finding cheap sales?
- No, try IsThereAnyDeal.com to track store prices.
- Can I buy games on Barter.vg with money?
- Not recommended. Using money is not the intended function of Barter; bundled games are the primary means of exchange. Try Group Buys or GroupBundl.es to save money on select bundles and games.
- Can I trade only a single game?
- Yes, although it's designed for frequent traders and there is a lot of setup overhead for one trade. Try r/steamgameswap, r/indiegameswap or SteamTrades.com.
- Can I simply compare libraries or wishlists?
- You can format a list here without logging in, or try Steam Companion or compare2steam.
- What about games not on Steam?
- There is support for GOG and limited support for Uplay, Origin, Playstation 3 & 4, Telltale Games, WiiU, Nintendo 3DS, Square Enix, and other platforms that provide keys to exchange.
Missing games you have to trade? Request the addition of the games.
- More questions?
- Visit Barter.vg Steam group.
|Offer Statistics||Previous 4 years||30 days||24 hours|
|Not as Described||306||3||0|
|Most wishlisted games ★||% of users|
|Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice||39|
|Divinity: Original Sin 2||35|
|Most available games ⇄||% of users|
|Sniper Elite V2||29|
|Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations||27|
|The Flame in the Flood||26|
|Hard Reset Redux||24|
Most available games do not include games that are not on any Barter user wishlists
Bundle Activity more bundles
- ⛄ Lilly (🌠◠‿◠) 🎁 posted Deluxe Mystery Game
- ⛄ Lilly (🌠◠‿◠) 🎁 posted DIG Weekly Bundle 2
- ⛄ Lilly (🌠◠‿◠) 🎁 posted Bunch Keys Bundle #29: Indie Craziness
- ⛄ Lilly (🌠◠‿◠) 🎁 posted The Curve Digital Bundle
Privacy updated 2017-12-28
All information that you post to Barter.vg will be visible to anyone viewing the site, unless the input form explicitly notes otherwise. This includes information that is automatically collected from public Steam profiles and other public profiles.
You can edit and remove your game collections, but not offers that have been accepted or declined. You can initiate corrections to offers by mutual consent (sender and receiver agree to changes), or through a mediator during the dispute process.
Personal information collected
The site collects public Steam profiles and user-provided data on game collections in order to share them on the site and through APIs. When logged in, you can access this information at https://barter.vg/u/my/data/
The default assumption is that, other than login credentials, users are providing information intended for others to view and process. Therefore, do not post anything that you or others wish to remain private.
Technical information collected
Logging services track identifying attributes, such as IP address, Barter.vg user id, browser and operating system, in order to monitor site usage, diagnose problems, and investigate abuse.