Activision Builders Bundle (Winter Sale 2017)
■ Ended ... Started
|Pharaoh + Cleopatra||0||0||0|
|Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis)||0||0||0|
- tradable (supply)
- wishlist (demand)
☷ Updates for this Bundle
- + theemu added Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) to Activision Builders Bundle (Winter Sale 2017)
- + theemu added Pharaoh + Cleopatra to Activision Builders Bundle (Winter Sale 2017)
- + theemu added Caesar IV to Activision Builders Bundle (Winter Sale 2017)
- + theemu added Caesar II to Activision Builders Bundle (Winter Sale 2017)
- + theemu added Caesar 3 to Activision Builders Bundle (Winter Sale 2017)
- + theemu added Caesar to Activision Builders Bundle (Winter Sale 2017)
ⓘ About Bundles on Barter.vg
A list of nearly every Steam key game bundle published since Humble Indie Bundle #1 in 2010.
22723 games and items in 4680 bundles from 76 stores. Comprehensiveness is the goal, therefore the inclusions of bundles or stores are not endorsements. For recommendations, visit /r/GameDeals.
Help editors by reporting errors, problems, and missing bundles.
Icons indicate if you own or want the games.These will appear if signed in.
📚 library; ★ wishlist; ⇄ tradable; X blacklist; ⇌ traded; ⌫ revoked; 📋 scratchpad
Percent of positive reviews from players that bought the game on Steam. If you purchased a key from a bundle or another store, your review would be excluded from this score. Games that do not have at least 10 reviews will not have a score. Click the review score to view the full listing of reviews.
Steam Trading Cards
Total number of Steam trading cards in the set. You'll receive half that number of cards from playing for several hours, e.g. if the set has 5 cards, you will receive 3 cards as you play.
Learn about trading cards. Card data (cached daily) provided by Steam.tools.
✽ Bundle Count
Number of times the game has been in a bundle. Some bundles listed on Barter are not included in this count due to price or other aspect of the bundle. Not counted list.
US$ Retail Price
The non-discounted US Steam store price from the appdetail API. For global prices, see Steamdb.info.